Monday, September 22, 2008

Heroes

Season 3 of Heroes begins tonight. However, my lovely wife thinks even While You Were Sleeping has too much violence, what with the subway almost hitting someone and Bill Pullman slipping on ice. Since she has no interest in watching good TV, I have two choices tonight:

1. Spend 3 hours watching the red carpet special and the 2-hour premiere of a suspenseful, intense, theological drama of dramas, or...
2. Wake up on Tuesday still married.

With this dilemma as well as the Steelers playing on Monday night next week, it looks as though I'll have to watch Heroes by myself on my computer in secret for the first few episodes..."While Lisa Is Sleeping."

2 comments:

  1. Count your blessings. I missed it because of a meeting, and now have to drive into town and watch the 2 hours in a public place, hoping no one complains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sympathize with your lovely wife. . .somehow I let myself be convinvced to watch since it is Dave's favorite show, and I often have to "watch" with my face hidden. At least he gives me some warning of when I might want to look away. Every week, probably at least 3-4 times, I say "this is a weird show." I'll admit a little curiousity about how it's all going to play out, though. . .

    K

    ReplyDelete